Saturday, June 17, 2006

Swan Lake on Ice

Hi all,
I was going to comment on swan lake on Ice, but it seems I'm having a bad case of writers block.
What I can say about it, is that it was quite good. Have you ever noticed that the bad guy in a movie/show/etc, seems to be the most attractive/best actor/most skilled at something. Well It seemed that in swan lake the Rothbart Character was the best, or at least most enthusiastic skater.
Then again they don't give out prizes for the most enthusiastic do they. Except at primary schools. Those kids then grow up to be greatly dissapointed when they find out that scociety expects more from them than solely, "Good enthusiasm"! It's a shame really.
Wow... it seems my writers block has been cured amidst my rambling. Huzzah!
The quote of the day as Katus calls it was said by none other than, myself.
(let me remind you, the quote of the day is usually a 'blonde' comment, so it's nothing for me to be proud of. "Then why is she writing it down?" you ask. That's a story for another time....)
It goes like this:
Me: o Rothbart is going to put a spell on him, naughty.
To tell you the truth, it's actually not that funny out of context. I find it much more ammusing to recelect Kate's fits of laughter when I stood next to her...Don't ask
I smell Dinner, so I'll be off.
CU Soon!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ascasewwen said...

Gah, you beat me to it!! Well I could come up with some other quotable quotes of yours from today, but I value my life :-P ...You know what I'm talking about!

7:08 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

you can have the quotable quote. As long as you dont publicly tally my habits!
...you know what I'M talking about

7:12 pm  
Blogger Ascasewwen said...

lol this is going to get so obvious that EVERYONE will know what we're talking about. Or almost everyone ;o)

8:38 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

Do these count as part of your tally, because technically this is me talking about that particular subject right now.

4:16 pm  
Blogger Ascasewwen said...

I don't know, but I haven't actually gotten around to starting my tally anyway. I'll start it the next time I talk to you.

4:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home