Sunday, November 12, 2006

Encouraged

I have to say, that it is quite amazing how God can use some situations. I mean, look at the post "Woe is Me"... about two post below this one. I wrote that in a sad, lonely, confused and I'd also say a frustrated state. God has used my "Woe is me" state of mind to grow a group of Christian Brothers and Sisters in fellowship. There are so many really beautiful comments on that post and I am so encouraged to see how caring and responsive my friends are. God is awsome, and he can use the strangest things to bring us together and strengthen us!

Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
- I Thess 5:11
CU Soon!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God for friendship. :-)

5:02 pm  
Blogger Ascasewwen said...

We seem to have been doing that a fair bit lately. I think with the onset of the holidays everyone has realised how much we're going to miss each other now we're not seeing each other every day.

6:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God is really doing something special here...I've felt it for a while but it's really becoming amazing now.

9:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very true. Praise Him!

7:59 pm  
Blogger Eh? said...

It's something that sorta looks like Acts 4:32-37 where everyone shared everything they had.

Okies we're not there yet, but it's the community thing that i'm drawing upon here...It's the community that really matters as well, but the sharing of physical posessions is just the outward expression of the inner faith.

But yes, it's the community we need to keep fostering :)

11:17 pm  
Blogger Douganator said...

*in the voice of sean connery*
It was my pleasare... now on to more seriush matturz, how do you like your martini, shaken or shtirred.???

6:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home