Monday, November 20, 2006

FINALLY!!

Yay... I'm posting again!... Whoot (yes I spell whoot with an H)

Me, Ems and matt planned to meet up after exams today to have lunch. I think one of my first comments to her was "Wouldn't it be funny if everyone just turned up"!"
Low and behold, soon after myself, Ems, Matt, Ben (W) and Dougie were all laughing away at one thing or another.

Priceless moments and QQ's;

Doug's face when Ben was explaining his "prophecy" about how in NZ he was going to be led along to a Club, and would be asked to dance. Then to escape the noise and so on he would walk out onto the balcony where he would meet a christian girl, and she would try to evangelise to him, only to find that he was already a christian...lol.

Dougie trying to explain "grinding to Ben"
Doug: think cheese grater

Matt laughing at me...as usual about this and that.
Ben: So you told matt something. he's using it against you. *realisation*He IS an idiot !!
Amanda: I'm writing that down. now, do I have a pen?
Ems: Didn't you just have an exam?!

Dougie looking like an economics zombie when arriving at the cafe
Doug: I just don't understand the theory of second best.
Ems: Trust you not to get the theory of second best!
Doug: I just don't know how to be second best.

The other ammusing...and confusing... thing that hapened in the cafe; Ben mssg'd me to see if I and orthers were at uni. I mssg'd back that Me. Em, and matt were in the cafe. the next message I got was from Dave saying "Hey I'll be there in 10mins"...I was very confused. I thought my phone had messed up the no's.
When Ben arrived he said e hadn't mssg'd back. I'm still to find out whether dave mssg'd me by mistake...

hehe...

Anyway... I hope all your exams are going well! I'll 'hopefully' keep posting on a regular basis. (lol)...

CU Soon!

9 Comments:

Blogger Ascasewwen said...

Woohoo, welcome back my dear, we missed you! (well I know I did, I assume the others did as well)

Congratulations on spelling whoot the correct way. hehe

7:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, we missed you alright!!! I told her as much yesterday, and said she had to post, to which she agreed when all these qqs appeared! I can't wait til we get back to normal after these exams and people can continue writing randomness again - of importance or not!

:-)

Yay for CU!

8:38 am  
Blogger Ascasewwen said...

*giggles hysterically because that exam was the last straw, she's finally lost the plot beyond all hope*

7:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-)

My Katus is back. Yay!

12:52 am  
Blogger Amanda said...

Whoot!

2:25 pm  
Blogger Eh? said...

It's "WOOT!" Always has been.

7:13 pm  
Blogger Ascasewwen said...

Whoot whoot whoot!!!

7:59 pm  
Blogger rainweb said...

huzzah!

8:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!

(Bet you never guessed I liked that one!)

11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home