Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Star Trek

If anyone read my "Holidays" Post, they will know that I intend to 'Go bolldly, where no man has gone before'. In other words I intend to start watching through 'Star Trek'. I Have started my "5 year mission" (sorry couldn't help myself), I've started my mission, and will be giving updates on where I am up to. (Below is my first entry).
*entry invoves the last episode watched, its name and where it comes from*

CU Soon!




Trekky Update
Episode 12: The Menagerie part 2
Series 1: Origional Star Trek

3 Comments:

Blogger Ascasewwen said...

May geekdom in its various manifestations reign long in our blogs!

2:30 pm  
Blogger Dave said...

Hey Amanda. Here is my blog.
You can link to it if you'd like.
See you tomorrow [actually today!]

http://dave1611.blogspot.com/

Oh btw, my nerdy holiday pastime is playing computer games... I have made much progress in diablo II.
Perhaps I'll put a screenshot up or something.

2:50 am  
Blogger Amanda said...

lol...i havn't been on here for a while.

12:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home