Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Incredibubble

Benny never ceases to amaze me with his stupidity. By the way I am not talking about one of the many human Bens I know. I am actually speaking of my Jack Russel mix Mini Fox Terrier. Ah huh, 'now it makes sense' you all say!

Yes for those of you with dogs, you will know how some breeds can be an "absolute 'pleasure'" to own. lol. I was being stupid. Jack Russels are hunting dogs... yes, Incredibly stupid hunting dogs. You wont believe what Benny just did. Him and Max, the other stupid dog, were locked outside coz they were defiling the furnature. So what does Benny do to get attention?!... Jump in the pond!!
[May I just note that the pond is filled with Salvinia minimus (whoot for Earth and Environmental Science), not to mention there is no water, just boggy mud and stink.]

Here be a pictature of dumbest maxumus after the incident of diving (yes he dove) into the pond!


Wow, Gosh! what a Turkey...!

CU Soon!

16 Comments:

Blogger Ascasewwen said...

LOL!!!!!!!!

As stupid as your dogs are they are a constant source of amusement.

But perhaps Benny wasn't so stupid after all. I mean, he certainly got you attention.

5:52 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

Indeed he did... though I somewhat think it was more the fact that he was stupid enough to believe that there was any drinkable water left in the God forsaken mud hole, and as a concequence, stuckhim head in, hence the "dive"!!!

5:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankyou for clarifying that, I was a bit concerned by that first line ‘Benny never ceases to amaze me with his stupidity’.

But to add to the discussion on alison’s blog, I sometimes get asked: “Do people ever call you benny?”
My answer: “Never twice.”

6:50 pm  
Blogger Ascasewwen said...

LOL!!!! I must start using that answer!

7:13 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

hehe... Your in my phone as Benny.
Don't hurt me!
There's a perfectly good explaination for it. Like I said, I know so many Bens, I need to differentiate between them on my phone. I'll change it if you like!

10:02 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

Just looking back at the photo of bennie (Mum says I've been spelling it wrong... fancy that)
yeah... How pathetic is that dog!?...

10:03 pm  
Blogger rainweb said...

which ben?afro ben?

10:05 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

Ben W. :)

10:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He he he! It is always great to check people's blogs when people have already had discussions about them. :-) lol.

11:07 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

I actually prefer being near the beginning of the discussion. I hate missing things. Espessially when it's you and Katus rampbling when you very well could be rabling on MSN... don't get me wrong though, I quite enjoy your rambling
In fact...I actually dont think there was a real point to this statement

11:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol - sorry. We are generally rambling on msn too. Just about something entirely different. It always amuses me, that we keep both conversations entirely seperate.

But then, we ramble together about other things, you and I. I think I just have a tendency to ramble full stop. As you have seen here. :-P

5:02 pm  
Blogger Ascasewwen said...

And don't worry Manda, you're not missing anything when Em and I ramble because we have no idea what we're talking about either.

Actually it is highly possible that Em and I are missing something...

5:05 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

LOL... :P

5:07 pm  
Blogger Eh? said...

Only "highly possible"? You sure about that?

Manda, you need to learn to *smile and nods*, then you'll be all set with the Katus/Em ramble *smiles and nods*

10:03 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

*smiles and nods*

3:18 pm  
Blogger Ascasewwen said...

She knows. lol

4:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home