Monday, July 10, 2006

New Plans

Hi all,
I am informing you now that my previous plans or 'what to do list' have partially failed and partially been a success. I have now completed one series of Star Trek, and that's about all I've done...though I do consider that a "partial" success!!! hehehe
In preperation for the last week of holidays (in other words MYC), I have formulated a new 'to do' list. List is as follows:
  • Continue watching Star Trek...couldn't help myself
  • Make sure I have everything I need for MYC
  • Make sure all my uni units are enroled in and classes are chosen
  • I am attempting to have my P's by MYC...though that may still not happen
  • and lastly...PRAY! PRAY! PRAY! For MYC. For the speakers, the organisers, the fellowship, the non-christians attending, and anything else that crosses my mind. And feel free, those of you who read this, to also pray for these things.

CU Soon!

Trekky Update

Episode 2: Who mourns for Adonais?

Series 2: Origional Star Trek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home