Thursday, September 21, 2006

Dear readers of the 'Animated Angel' blog site,

I am sad to say, that you will have to find your fun times, laughs and stupid stories somewhere else for a short while. This is due to two things. Firstly, I will be away for 5 days at Hill End for a geology field trip and will be unable to post. Secondly, we, as a household, are disabling one of our phone lines. This particular phoneline has been un-used by us except for unwanted "non-existent" faxes trying to come through, and of coarse, the internet. So to save money and agrivation, my father is changing the internet to our normal phone line. As a result our internet will be down for the period of a week, or there abouts.

There is an upside to this situation. During the changing of the phone lines, our internet will be upgraded. So a faster line, means faster uploading of my posts.

I thank you all for being such faithful readers of this particular personal blog site, and I hope that you will stick with me during this slight inconvenience.



Thank you for your time
Sencerely, [Insert Name Here]



P.S CU Soon!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you, my Manda! :-) Talk to you soon! and have fun! God bless you, darling, and keep smiling. x

11:04 pm  
Blogger Ascasewwen said...

Fight the good fight with phone lines and field trips. (how did you like my alliteration there? That sentence served no other purpose than being alliterative.)

Have fun, talk to you when you return and when you have the internet back! :o)

Snnnnn!

10:40 am  
Blogger rainweb said...

ok someone had to do it, so i will.
STOP PUTTING PERSONAL DETAILS ON YOUR PAGE!!!EVERYONE!
MANDA, EDIT THE POST SO THAT YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS DO NOT APPEAR.
things can go wrong. and not everyone is as nice (read:insane) as ppl in the house of Klauss.
I am your Nana, and i say this for your good and everyone else's, be careful.
and you have my love cuddle vibes for being far from a bathroom when you had your period.
lol, everyone else was skirting around saying that, i feel like a pioneer!
try not to fight too much, phone vs internet fights did tend to rage in my family when they were on the same phoneline.
mwa, nan

12:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home