Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm Back!!!!

Just thought I'd post... you know, after not posting for ages... disappearing of the face of the earth, and so on.

I have way too much to say, and because my brain is numb, I will not sumerise much, but instead will avoid most topics!...lol...

Beach Mission was AWSOME!!! I really loved working with the junior teens... they are really great to relate to! I had a fabulous time... but that was obviously going to happen! i'm curious to find out how other peoples missions went...

I've kinda been gone for ages. Not physically anywhere in particular... but I have not been on the net much, which has lead Katus and Ems to believe that I no longer existed. It's all good now though. I had luch with them and dougie so as tio clear up any suspisions of my where abouts or well being... BTW, FUN TIMES!!! I'd forgotten how much fun CUers were, especially the few elect insane!!...

Last but definately NOT least!!!!...... *drumroll*.....................

I'M MOVING INTO THE HOUSE OF SNNNNN!!!
Whoot's all around! I finally made a decision on the topic. I really think It'll be great. Even if we are close to killing each other the whole time, I think that it'll be a great learning and growing experience.
Things seem to be haping up nicely. we are accumulating appliances, furnature... we even have apool table... oops! I shouldn't say that! Now everyone's gonna want to come over.
My only major concern is finance. I went to centrelink today... the rent is a bit much for me to handle for the time being. The only problem is that I wanted drop some uni stuff and move down to part time. I cant do that if I want centrelink's support. They will only assist full-time students. It's either that, or I get a job (which i'll get anyway) and work more hours to meet rent... but that'll also be a strain... hmmmmm
But prayer is powerful! God is an awsome God!
I can't wait... I just hope Katus, Ems, and espesially helen (who, may I add, has only met me once) can handle me... we'll soon find out!!
Happy holidays and I'll
CU Soon!

7 Comments:

Blogger Ascasewwen said...

Woohoohoo!

9:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for the H.o.S! Of course we can handle each other, darling - we are all sisters in Christ. :-) We'll be fine. We have God.

9:37 pm  
Blogger Ascasewwen said...

I still want a bullet proof desk for when Manda comes after my bead stash though.

9:53 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

lol! Yeah you'd better hide!

10:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok. We'll find one and buy you a cushion to go underneath. Not many other hiding places in this house, sadly! lol.

11:19 pm  
Blogger Ascasewwen said...

There are probably better places than Manda's blog to discuss where in H.o.S. I can hide from Manda...

10:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

True. Very good point. Manda, there are NO hiding places in the H.o.S. Kate, I have something I need to talk to you about... I'll see you on msn. And no, it's nothing about the H.o.S. Really. Nothing to do with it at all. *nods*

11:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home