Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Highlights of the day

~It jusk sunk in that we have our wooden chair back after it decided to fall apart (much to the shock of Ems and Doug) on my birthday. This is rather exciting because the TV room now looks ten times better and the stray pillows now have a home.

~I found the talk at CU today rather encouraging... but I had trouble taking notes on it, so i may very well forget what it was about before long. That's quite sad. It was a good talk on Trinity though.

~I got up at 7:15 today and went for a run with Emily at 7:45... how exciting!!! I think it should be made a regular thing. I must admit that my ammount of energy that early in the morning scared Kate into as good as slamming her bedroom door in my face!!! HAHA!! I thought it was amusing. i forgive you Kate. It is only natural for one to want to hide when one is scared.

~I bought some cheap deep red wool, and i intend on crocheting a scarf with it. Should be rather fun. I only hope that I can keep the chain length the same the whole way this time... :P

~My wonderful grandparents put my birthday money into my account.

~I decided to visit home, and considering no one was there I took it upon myself to play 'Oblivion'. I only got to play for about an hour, but all the same I managed to join two guilds. Awsome.

~Just life in general is looking up. Praise the Lord for that. Also praise him for all the support I have had during these difficult times. He has never left my side!!


CU Soon!

4 Comments:

Blogger Eh? said...

I hope whatever happened with you, it's all good now and everything's looking up for you :) I'm sure it wasn't that bad...was it?

Yay for Manda almost back to normal :)

9:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recently discovered this passage and find it quite comforting, I think God gave it to me at just the right time, since there have been many people I have been able to tell it to.

This is my prayer for you:
Ephesians 3:12-21 [NLT]
"Because of Christ and our faith in him, we can now come boldly and confidently into God’s presence. So please don’t lose heart because of my trials here. I am suffering for you, so you should feel honored [this was Paul not me].

When I think of all this, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father, the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth. I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit. Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.
Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Glory to him in the church and in Christ Jesus through all generations forever and ever! Amen."

7:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for fixed chairs, homes for pillows, talks in CU, running in the morning, crocheting, birthday money and life in general. I refuse to cheer for Oblivion on a matter of principle. He he he. :-P

9:10 am  
Blogger Amanda said...

But, but... OBLIVION!!!

hehe :P

10:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home