Thursday, March 22, 2007

HERE'S YOUR STUPID POST!!!!!

Here... take it! take it! I didn't want it anyway!... Is this the post you've been looking for?! All of you fussy, crazy, annoying people (Not to mention anyone in peticular *cough* Katus & Sarah *cough*)
Oh... BTW, if anyone hasn't read the 40 or so comments on my last post, I suggest you do. It is rather ammusing and quite clearly explains the introduction to this post.

oO[You know I still don't think I quite have the nack of spelling ammusing/amusing yet!]Oo

hmmm... what can I actually post on in all seriousness... AH!!! *light bulb* I've got it... The murder mystery!
Well considering I'm rather tired because I've been getting up early to do some typing, memory test thingies for Deb's assignment (which BTW deprived me of Chocolate, Port and TEA!!! YES! TEA!!)... also there is not much left to say considering Katus, Matt & Ems got there first and said just about everything there is to say-eth!

Ahh! Happy Memories!!

One thing I will say is...
THANK YOU Bec and Katus!!! you are awsome. You guys made an awsome night for us all!! Much appreciated

OK! I really hope that this post has satisfied the hunger of some of it's viewers temporarily... I'll be back soon! I hope!... If not, I give you all perm,ission to do that annoying single word comment thingy again... It is rather ammusing/amusing!!... (once again... If you don't know what I'm talking about, go to the comments on my last post!)


CU Soon!
^_^

8 Comments:

Blogger Ascasewwen said...

WOOHOOHOO!! Annoying people does work, nice work to you too Sarah. hehe

10:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHE POSTED!!!!

WOO HOO!!!

10:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some certain people are very cool and very clever for getting Manda to post (*cough* Katus & Sarah *cough*). Modest too :)

12:05 am  
Blogger Amanda said...

lol...

Help! Help! Crazy people are after me!

12:07 pm  
Blogger Emzzz said...

manda smells hehe

6:14 pm  
Blogger Emzzz said...

i like chicken

6:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crazy? Never. Just special! *nods and smiles*

4:48 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

lol...

4:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home