Wednesday, May 09, 2007

"We need dinosaur power, now!"

I slept in this morning. Some of you may say, "yeah, that's our Manda". Well Manda doesn't think it's like Manda to sleep in till 1pm and miss CU. Yeah you heard me... I missed CU, my motivation to get up in the morning and go to uni. This brings me to the conclusion that my sleeping pattern is incredibly out of wack. I couldn't sleep till 3am last night despite the fact that I have been incredibly tired the last week. I just sat there reading Harry Potter... the only thing that can get me to sleep at the moment... (lol, makes HP sound really boring... hehe)

Anyways, I have decided on two things. Fristly, my physical health has been somewhat lacking. Myself and Ems are going to start jogging in mornings and nights, or whatever we can managed. Perhaps this will then encourage futher physical activites. Secondly, I must train myself to get up atleast by 8 or 9 in the morning. 10 is not excusable every morning... not to mention the dreadfull 1pm this morning.

I really hope I can get my health back on track...

I was up late last night anyway. I was talking to Tom (the one with golden locks at my Partae). We were randomly searching u-tube for stuff... Now as a result I am really wanting to buy the "Ah! My Goddess!" movie. I found an AMV (Anime Music Video) on the tube. Yeah Domi got me the first series for my birthday and now I really wanna watch the movie again...

Speaking of movies... the 5th harry potter movie comes out soon. I also gat a trailer of that from U-tube. Woohoo!!!

...also along during my wonderous journey through U-tube I decided to find some slightly more Thrilling things to view. These included clips from the 3rd Doom game... I really wish I had the guts to play it, cept you only get to have your torch OR gun out. This means you are either defensless or blind at any one moment. Also I found a trailer for SILENT HILL... hehehe!!
For those of you who were at my 21st and happened to be watching the dancefloor during "Toxic" may have wondered why on earth me and my little sister were dancing so spasmodically... Well Silent Hill is the answer. It's an awsome movie based on a freaky game (yet another one I still have to bring myself to play). BTW, dont wathc the clip if you're not up to it. though mind, the clip is no where as 'good' as the movie.

Anyways. I must prepare for Parish Council, have dinner (mmmm... potato and leak soup) and be on my way.


CU Soon! (unless I miss it again :P)




Trekky Update
Episode 23: All Our Yesterdays
Season 3: The Origional Series

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!

A BLOG!!

Lol. And yay for running. And for healthiness. And for potato and leek soup and hot bread, which was good!! Mmmmm. And so easy... must remember that one. Lol.

11:04 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

Yes!!... you must. It was yummy :)

11:05 pm  
Blogger Ascasewwen said...

Yes indeed. And one day you'll even get to use a blender to make it!

10:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sleeping in till 1pm and missing CU? Shameful! I missed CU on Wednesday too, but I was at *school* :P

9:20 am  
Blogger Amanda said...

yeah, well that's good reason. Mine was terrible!

3:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home