Saturday, March 24, 2007

HAPPY 100th POST!!!

Well here I am... celebrating my 100th post, alone, at 12 on a Saturday night!!
Fun times!

Everyone (being Helen, Katus and Ems) has gone to Ignotion... and due to mix ups, prior commitments and lack of finance... I'm not with them! I am posting though, that has to be an up side to the whole thing.

Today was fun. I had to vote. I had no idea where I was sposed to go to vote... mum said the school was a likely bet, but it wasn't there. Tis' all good. I found it eventually... managed to vote too after making my way through the onslaught of flyers (two of which were Liberal, none of which were labor)

After that I went to the seniors lunch... Serving seniors is always good fun! They are always happy to talk, be doted upon, and listen to music... they quite enjoyed the choir item. There were less people there than I would have hoped, but Roger gave a good talk after the choir item, so if just one person took it all to heart... that'd be great!!!

I had a nice quiet evening by myself. Had dinner, defeated Julie in "Swing Away Golf" on PS2, and watched 2 Miyazaki movies. The first one I can't remember the name of... the second one was "Grave of the fireflies". It was soo sad!! I don't know whether I really ever want to watch it again. too depressing!!!
I think next time I'll pick one of the other miyazaki's that I haven't seen... not sure which though!!

All in all it was a rather good night... you know, apart from the 'being all by myself' part.

1 hour extra sleep tomorrow morning... SWEET! I'll need it too. They're openning the Lane Cove Tunnel tomorrow... I've got to find a way to get to church on time in the morning without hitting newly developing traffic... ahhh well! I'll tell you all how it goes... If I make it out alive

Anyways... best be off to bed. Must sleep...
CU Soon!

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol - happy post day!! :-D

4:51 pm  
Blogger Ascasewwen said...

Woohoo, so this is what it takes to get you to post voluntarily. :-P

5:21 pm  
Blogger Eh? said...

Indeedly, so all you Teahouse inmates leave more often so Manda's at home by herself :)

There's your answer :)

12:31 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

Yes Matt... of coarse that's the answer...
TOTAL ABANDONMENT!!!

3:44 pm  
Blogger Eh? said...

Then you'll be all bored with nothing to do...So that's what you do when you have nothing to do...

3:55 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

Not that I'm complaining... but that was rather a quick response for such a busy person...

I AM rather curious

3:57 pm  
Blogger Eh? said...

I'm busy most of the time.

Right now I have nothing to do...

3:59 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

OKies!!

4:05 pm  
Blogger Eh? said...

It gives me time to catch up on missed things from all you guys.

4:09 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

Because Blogs are by far the bast way to comunicate with people...!... *nods* :P

4:10 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

oops!... *best not bast
lol... typo

4:11 pm  
Blogger Eh? said...

Also because it's the only thing I can access here...

4:24 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

awww... poor Matt.

Woohoo! I just typed my email adress and password without making a typo. My typing skills are getting better again. They've been terrible for a while now.

4:57 pm  
Blogger Eh? said...

That's what happens when you don't come online for ages...naughty Manda...

Now I'm off, going home :) Cya!

4:59 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

okies!

CYA MATT MATT!!

5:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He he he.

Is this how other people feel when they stumble on a conversation entirely between Katus and I? Lol. Silent chuckling is harder than it seems...!

9:06 am  
Blogger Amanda said...

LOL... yeah! Now you know how I feel...

4:06 pm  
Blogger Emzzz said...

chicken!!!

4:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol buy tramadol - tramadol high feel like

11:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home