Thursday, June 21, 2007

Faskinating!

I was driving from Mac centre after dropping Ems at an exam and picking up the very last roll of ply 12 navy 'wool', when I heard some fascinating news on the radio. It seems that in Malaysia some idiot has kidnapped a 1.2m statue of Homer Simpson from a cinema. Haha!!... i'm not sure what they were thinking. From what I've seen, It has to be one of the ugliest Homer Statues... ahh well.

Some "Brighter" news... I have Jubilation Lee gloves. It seems that on a few occasions I have been told that if I were an X-man I would be Jubilee... I never quite saw this myself considering I've always pictured Jubilee as being kinda... well Asian. I'm not complaining, I wouldn't mind having that sorta mutant power. My favourite Mutant has always been Beast though... oh dear... my poor house mates, having to listen to this all day. hehe...

Anyway... I think I shall go and watch "Alien vs. Predator" while no one else is here.


So long and thanks for all the fish


(ps. I couldn't find a picture of jubilee's gloves online... not the ones i'm after anyway. Though it's not like anyone will mind :P)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that book!! He he he.

Yay for blogging!! And for X-Men. Lol. Jubilee gloves and all. :-P

x

5:44 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

hehe :P

7:02 pm  
Blogger Dainiksatta said...

Online Diploma Courses
Thanks for sharing this blog with us it is full of informaive words

9:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home