Sunday, October 01, 2006

Lets get Ready to Ramble!

Whoot!

My net is back up and twice as fast... oh, and to my Nana, sorry for constantly putting my personal details on my site. I have fixed that. Please tell me if the alterations are to your liking.

I hate being offline for so long. I now have so much to say, but it's so much more difficult saying it well when it's been all bottled up for a week.

I'll do seperate posts for my rambles! Hehe... also to remind you all, there will be updates on my pics site.


CU Soon!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK MY SISTER!

6:42 pm  
Blogger Eh? said...

YAY!!! Manda's baaaaaaaaaaaaack :)

12:50 am  
Blogger Ascasewwen said...

Woohoo! With Manda back and Plascera back the blogring is functioning fully again! At least it will be when we all offload these assns that are stopping us from having proper social lives and then stopping us from recording the social lives that aren't happening...

10:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home