Tuesday, February 27, 2007

hmm.... I wonder when 'talk like a pirate day' is this year...

G'day to all my lovelies!

I've decided to post, even if this post is disjointed and random. The reason being that Katus might get angry if I don't... and for those of you who have viewed the subtle version of the Katus is angry face as I have, I would assume that the Katus is 'actually angry' face must be far worse. We love Katus none the less!! Infact we all love her all the more for being so Katusish.

Anyways... We have moved in. It's only been a week, and I think this thing just may work. It's all very interesting really. It still hasn't sunk in that I'm out of home. I guess it will soon.

Yeah, random blogs are fun. I'm going to do a Matt and just type and see what I come up with... this isn't really going to work though, because with these 'just type and see what happens' posts you usually need to go back and fix alot of spelling... the problem with that is I have to drive Helen to uni in about 10 minutes, so if I get too many words wrong, or if my computers does anything stupid... I will run out of time! So as a result, I believe I will finish this random rant right about.... HERE!!!

Well, that was fun!

"Chocolate and Cake by the Lake" is today. I dont think I will have time to buy or make anything for the occasion. I'm sure there will be enough food though. I have to go job hunting, which is lame, but nessisary. I would love to work in retail again, just because the pay is fairly good for a casual sales assistant, but I'll see what happens. I'll keep you all up to date with my job hunting progress...

I really would love to keep posting more regularly. You may all feel free to comment and hastle me... the comments are sent to my email, which then fills up and annoys me... so It may be to my advantage to post more often. (if that logic works)...

Well, I'd best be off. Must drive Helen and myself in the general Uni direction.

CU Soon!

10 Comments:

Blogger Ascasewwen said...

Yay, welcome back to the blog world!

2:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened to a blog on New Zealand? I know I was there, but I was hoping you would tell me your personal reflections and experiences, I guess you had better tell me at uni in person.

7:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for blog, Manda! I am incredibly excited. :-) It's good to have life returning to normal again! :-P

And yes, I am going to bed. Night!

12:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOT!!!!

6:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Manda

6:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is

6:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

again!!!!!! :)

6:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(that'll fill up your inbox and make you post :)

6:42 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

I...
Dont...
Like...
You...
*pokes out tounge*

(I wont seperate mine, because if I do then my inbox will get full...)

[[[Kidding BTW... I love you very much!!]]]

7:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

11:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home