Friday, June 22, 2007

ummm...

Isn't it funny? (not haha funny) I have no exams and still I find ways of procrastinating. Why am I procrastinating? What am I trying to avoid? I have no answers for these questions as of yet. I can state quite happily though, that Yahoo Games is a fantastic way of avoiding life in general (considering I can't pinpoint what I'm avoiding). I think I've done like seven 1 hour free trials in the last 3 days... mind, I havent done the whole hour on some games coz they were STUPID!!!

I'm also procrastinating right now I think [GO BLOGGING! GO!]. I have written out a to do list in light of Kate's 21st... I think I'm avoiding doing half the things on the list. I must admit though, I think I've done rather well so far for someone who avoids nothing by 'Lame Gaming' in 1 hour slots.

^_^

CU Soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ascasewwen said...

*rolls eyes* And that was the grand explanation?? No wonder you didn't want to give it when I was standing in the same room as you! lol

6:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, procrastinating is fun. Manda, if you're on holidays, you're allowed to procrastinate for a little while :D

9:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for blogging again!!!

And hooray for tidy room.

Amd hooray for Manda, in general! lol.

11:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home