Monday, July 16, 2007

MYC...

I have really mixed feelings about MYC this year. Usually, I would not be able to wait till MYC. I'm finding myself rather the opposite this year. I CAN wait!
I have to wait... for emails and musicians and timetables so I can roster everything and everyone into the right places on the right days in the right sessions.

Just plain waiting is one thing... waiting patiently is another. I'm rather stressed at the moment. I need all the info before I can finalise music for MYC, but I don't have it yet, and I'm becoming impatient.

Could people please pray for me in my state of chaos. Please pray that I will be patient and persevere with the task I have been set. Please also pray for everything out of my control such as people emailing me, people who will help out and sound equipment. Pray that things will fall into place, and even if they don't, pray that I will put all my worry onto God and do what I can under the circumstances.

Lastly and most importantly to me, please pray that my attitude will be one which Glorifies God


Thanks heaps 'yall...
CU Soon!
(maybe a little too soon... :P)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm praying :)

8:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home