Sunday, July 16, 2006

dot point

It seems that everytime I do something with dotpoints on my blog the spacing from there on in changes.

Example (before dot points):

Trekky Update
Episode [whatever]: [insert name]
Season [...............]: [OST...?!]

Now watch me do dot points
  • LALALALA
  • blah
  • something else
  • *giggle*

Now the format has changed

Example (after dot points):

Trekky Update

Episode [whatever]: [insert name]

Season [............]: [OST...?!]

There, do you see what I mean. It's really quite annoying. Does anyone elses blog do that???

CU Soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ascasewwen said...

I don't use dot points so I don't know. I just use dashes so it's less complicated to do anyway.

eg.
-this is a point
-this is another point
-ouch, that point was sharp and I stabbed myself on it
-that was a very lame joke

6:36 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

aaaah...I didn't think of that. Thank You!

11:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home