Monday, August 28, 2006

A picture tells 1000 words

Hehe... I was reminded recently of a page of donkeys that was drawn by various 'artists' during a CU cafe moment. I went searching for the note book that contained this page of donkeys and became thouraghly (can't spell, don't care, didn't even try to get it right this time.) amused by what other art had been done in this book.

So I have gone to the effort to scan in some of these amusing pictures. As you will see, I spend my time very effectivly...hehehe

Donkeys

This is a random page of ...well... donkeys. See if you can actually spot mine...


Le Doug VS. Le Mandie

this is the second competition between Dougie and myself... guess who's is who's...



Blonde moment of the year

Yeah this explains its self...sorta. (Well Katus will get it anyway)


other random stuff

ANGRY OYSTER MAN


SNAKE HAND PUPPET



ANIME HEADS...when I could actually draw them...




Yeah well, that's all from me...untill I find "Le Doug VS Le Mandie" The First and original comp.


CU Soon!


Trekky Update
Episode 7: Day of the Dove
Season 3: The Origional Series

5 Comments:

Blogger Ascasewwen said...

YES!! Ah, the memories!! (as Em would say, such a GF moment- look at my reply to your comments on my crocodile)

I miss Wednesday arvos last semester, we had so much fun being complete idiots because most of us were stuck there until 4pm. We don't have that level of idiocy happening now because those of us who stay after 3pm do it by choice, not entrapment.

hehe See if you can guess who the people in Doug's drawing are...

That was not a blonde moment, that was just a very very sad day for anyone with any vague sense of humour! But the reactions were funny if not the actual quote.

I wasn't there when the other stuff was created so can't comment on them. I do like the angry oyster man though.

6:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are all fairly amusing! I missed out on last sem - didn't know any of you! lol! and now look at us! He he he. Ben, Hayley, Pete and I spent lots of time ourselves on the grass - he he he. Fun times, but seemingly less productive!! :-) Keep on smiling, my artistic friends!

10:02 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

It's sad about our wednesday arvo's now. They've lost all their spark! They have no life. Personally, I blame the round tables..hehe! yes, lets all blame the round tables...

SQUARE TABLES FOREVER!!!

11:50 am  
Blogger Ascasewwen said...

Long live the square tables! And Jon abandoned us too. He was the initiator of celebrity heads and trying to think like a girl.

Ah, fun times. hehe

1:52 pm  
Blogger Eh? said...

Yeah I agree, there's waaaaaaaaaaaay too many people in on Wednesdays, which is good, but also not good when you're trying to do something fun...

We could always be rebels and go back downstairs...

2:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home