Friday, August 18, 2006

'Collections' by Le Mandie

I have decided for no reason at all to show you some of my bizarre collections. I have chosen two specific groups to show you. These collections are of my Anime and my rocks. Other options could have been; Complete novel collections (Tamora Pierce, Narnia, LOTR, and Harry potter), All sims games (minus Making Magic and Sims 2 expansions... not really a collection after all) Sci-Fi movies and series (I'm sounding more and more like a nerd every moment), or even my collection af Christian T-shirts (including "God's Mega Quest", "Desert detectives", "Toowoon bay SUFM", "Jesus said, 'Follow Me'" and ofcoarse "Jesus, the alternative to religion, (not the religeous alternative)").

All of those were fine...*cough... Nerd!!*... but I chose two specific ones I could take photos of... hehe!


Anime

Photos and lists are below...

Evangelion series, Evangelion Movies, El Hazard, Now and Then-Here and There, GeneShaft, Bubblegum Crisis (origional series), Gundress, Blue Submarine No. 6, Argentosoma, Crystania, Sin, Sakura Wars series, Gun Smith Cats AND Witch Hunter Robin.


Ninja Scrolls, Final Fantasy, Sailor Moon (origional series), Sailor Moon R (series R), Macross Plus, Chobits, Nadesico series.


Gasaraki, Fruits Basket, Burn Up Excess, Burn Up W, Noir, Ryvius, Dangaizer-3, Guardiean of Darkness, Black Magic M66, Vampire Hunter D, Sol Bianca, Neoranga, Gundam-W, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Escaflowne movie, Escaflowne series, Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 (new series).

There are also series and movies that are not mine: KL-FL, Miyazaki movies, Kino's Journey, Heat-Guy J, Last Exile, Metropolis, Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Helsing, Outlaw Star, ummmm.... I can't think of them all off the top of my head

You get the point!!

-

Geology ROCKS!

hehe... this one's not as bad...

... Download isn't working *phew, they all say*

I'll try in a different Post...you can't excape me...MUAHAHAHAHA!

8 Comments:

Blogger Ascasewwen said...

I would roll my eyes, shake my head and otherwise be concerned except in a week you will be seeing some of my collections so I can't get away with that.

4:53 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

Hehe, You saw my Anime... Most of my rocks were in a box though.

I can't wait to see what you have collected over the years. Beading!!! Huzzah!

4:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. You collect almost all my favourite books, Manda! At least, those are all awesome but I have a few additions! he he he. Which is your favourite Tamora Pierce series?

My collections.. used to collect staamps, have lots of stuffed toys, love books... and sad to say it I am a huge fan of vases. How old does that make me sound?! But I love flowers so much that it seemed fairly natural to buy any gorgeous vases I found! lol. Not that I have many, but the ones I do have are pretty. :-)

9:03 pm  
Blogger Eh? said...

Hahaha Ems, vases...wow now that's interesting :) I used to be a stamp and coin collector, nothing interesting there since I don't have anything really special...

Hey Manda, do u have FF:Advent Child?

11:29 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

Matt: No. That one I do nto have

Em: My faverite is the lioness quartet.What else

I forgot to tell you all, that I also have a good collection of Tazo's. hehe

12:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, I like the Daine ones, myself. Although when I have got through the mountains of work I may smilevery nicely at you and askto borrow them all again - I've not read most of them since yr 11 and before! Just read the newest ones recently.

1:19 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

I love the daine ones

1:27 pm  
Blogger Eh? said...

Noooooo, still haven't seen it.......oh well...

7:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home