Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Stupid Uni Work

I have to do work, so I'm just updating abit of info for my wonderful readers.

Firstly: I have more family members. I will put a new "House of Klauss" family tree up on my blog soon...be patient my little ones

Secondly: Auntie Bec has a blog...Welcome Bec, I hope your time with us "insane" people is enjoyable.

Thirdly: I'm eating my dinner at 5:30pm...I have to do work now if I wanna go to Tae-Kwon-Do tonoght...just for the record, it's pasta.

And Lastly:

Trekky Update
Episode 4: And the Children Shall Lead
Season 3: The Origional Series


CU Soon!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for the updated names - and boo to all disinterested bystanders with a severe lack of imagination!!! :-P You know you want to join, Matt. Without a doubt!

Must do some work. Sigh.

6:24 pm  
Blogger Eh? said...

Oh don't you worry, there's more people who'd rather be in it than me. Besides, i'm not spreading this to other people at all...of course I wouldn't...

It's never my fault if Ali receives some weird text from someone she knows talking about this...of course not...

10:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blame you... lol

12:07 am  
Blogger Eh? said...

Yeah yeah you always do anyways, you know it's NEVER true...

12:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always true. Because I am always right.

Ha. So there! Bet you didn't think of that one! One point to em.

1:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home