Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A Warm Jacket & a New Family

I'm WARM At last!! Some of you may have read a previous post of mine. It talks about awsome people at CU and Alison has a good quote. The quote is what I'm refering to here. A decision has been made (for those of you who know what I'm talking about). I have stopped waiting for the duna, I have no duna to even wait for. God has now instead blessed me with the warmest jacket I have ever worn. He has given me a freedom from my obsessive nature. In denying me what I want he has given me an even greater gift... A greater knowledge and understanding of him, and an un-dying trust in his control over my life. And that, in the end is of so much more value to me!!


On a different note...hehe. I have a new family. Well, the family has been building up over a few weeks, but I think it's at a considerable size now for me to tell you all about it !! lol!

The House of Alison

Not shown above are my God Mother Beckie, and My daughter Bella's invisible friend Kate. Katus wanted to be a disinterested bystander, but I think invisible friend is more interesting, at least untill I can convince her to be my daughter! hehe

Mummy Kath keeps calling me Andy, she wanted boys you see. So I'm Andy, Susie is Sam, and Em is Matt. Horrible Mother. Though I can't speak, my Daughter has an invisible friend...

It's a crazy Life!!

P.S. I hope you can all read the family tree...I'm not sure how clear it is!! Hehe... tiny font!!

P.P.S. all the "???"'s are the legitimate fathers of the childeren, and they are serving in the navy!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Ascasewwen said...

Some comfort even in your optimism.

8:32 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

Thanks Katus. Even in my "optimism" I feel lonely. And though I'm incredibly warm, I also feel very cold.

Thank you for loving me, all of you!

8:37 pm  
Blogger Ascasewwen said...

Poor Manda. The coldness will pass even though it is very cold now. The warmth is forever. Even when you do find that warm doona, you've still got that God warmth that's a million times better. And I second what your dad said :-D lol

Now that I've totally confused everyone except you, who hopefully knows what I'm talking about because I'm referring to our msn convo, I'll shut up now. hehe

8:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep on smiling and praying, my lovely - God has every second of our lives under his control. Which is something I need to remember a whole lot more!!

LOVE YOU LOTS, MY SISTER! (in the family and in Christ! Yay!) x

11:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mum! Why are you talking to my imaginary friend on msn??

Your loving daughter, Bella :P

9:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still don't understand why I am called Matt. What about the real Matt (who it is hoped will soon be included in the family if Manda and I have anything to do with it...!)? Mummy Kath needs a new name for her want-to-be son, I think!

1:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home