Monday, August 14, 2006

Pre-P's

I'm going for my P's in about an Hour... scary! (for others... hehe). I'm just posting this to get over some of my nerves. I believe I'm fairly compitant,but I'm afraid I'll get really nervous and make a cruicial mistake.

I have to do my ISYS assignment...stupid! So many things are due in week 4 of Uni. Oh well.

At night after church, Sarah has to set up gymberoo (which is some crazy toddlers gym thingy). Myself, Dave, Emily, Rachel and Laura all sat up and kept her company. It's always amusing to watch/participate in rolling around the church hall floor on scooter boards which are incidentally meant for 3 yr olds. lol... Rachel recorded it on Sarah's phone. One recording has me flying past backward on the board and the camera following me. Quite Funny! My little sister is insane. Quite randomly she yells out, "I can bark like a cougar!" then she made this growling screechy noise. Rachel tried to record her doing it again, but Emily couldn't stop laughing. Insane Child with no evedent relation to me! *shifty eyes*

I saw one of the sweetest things yesterday at church. One of our families is going through a rough time. Thier youngest daughter has to have a trachiotemy, which is really quite sad. The lady doing prayers was quite sympathetic and started crying at the beggining of prayers. There was a pause, I looked up and saw her husband walk up to the microphone, and he continued her prayers for her. It was really touching to see how God, even though things can be tough, will always give us someone to encourage us, or help us, or even just to hold us for a little while. I'm always encouraged by the fellowship of God's people.

Well that's all from me for now, till I get back from my P's Test anyway...lol.

CU Soon!



Trekky Update
Episode 24: The Ultimate Computer
Season 2: The Origional Series

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home