Saturday, August 05, 2006

Sleepy

I stayed up late last night, or is it early this morning. I don't know. Me, Dave, Deb and Shell decided to sit around and watch movies all night. I finally got to watch "A Mid Summers Night Dream" which is good, 'coz I've been wanting to watch it for ages. Though it is a bit more difficult to appreciate early in the morning. We aslo watched "Billy Connelly, Live" If that is how you spell his name. He does this thing where he starts to tell a story, then he gets side tracked with all these little minor details and mini stories, then he eventually just flips back to the main point. Quite funny.

I've had 4 hrs sleep and I have to go to Tae Kwon Do. Well not have to. I am choosing to go, because I 'should be recieving a green tip belt. I graded last week. My reverse turning kicks were appalling (I really can't spell. I'll blame it on the lack of sleep!)

Oh well, I'm likely to fall asleep mid kata and get kicked in the head. Fun times.

What's even better is were holding a surprise party for a friend tonight, so I'm gonna get even less sleep. I'm just hoping this isn't the day this particular friend happens to stumble across my blog. That'd be funny(or not).

Maybe I'll nap in the arvo!

CU Soon!



Trekky Update
Episode 20: Return to Tomorrow
Season 2: The origional Series

2 Comments:

Blogger Ascasewwen said...

Meh, sleep is overrated. That's what lectures are for.

12:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Midsummers night dream is cool

2:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home